Jabra BT130 Bluetooth Headset

I got the Jabra BT130 bluetooth headset as part of the package when I bought my Sony Ericsson K750i mobile phone. I didn't choose this particular model, as there wasn't an option to select a bluetooth headset model during the ordering process, so the Jabra BT130 just happened to be what I was sent.



The main reason for getting the headset was for use in the car when driving, as it is an offence to use your hands to hold a phone and talk while driving in the UK.



After opening the package, I put the Jabra BT130 on charge and had a little read of the manual, and to be honest there isn't really much to say about the headset.

With the Jabra BT130 fully charged and switched on, I enabled bluetooth on my Sony Ericsson K750i, and paired it up with the headset, the default passcode on the headset is 0000 (4 zeros), and the manual does not give any information on changing this. My K750i discovered the headset without any problems, and I chose the in-car profile for the device, and that was it. I set the bluetooth visibility of my K750i to hidden having read an article on bluejacking.

All that I needed to do now is to make a call, this I did in the normal way, and the phone then asked if I wanted to transfer to headset to which I said yes, and bingo, the headset worked.

I have used the headset for a while now, and it has been working okay, no dropped calls, the sound quality good, and when the phone rings, all I have to do is tap the headset once and the call is answered. It also has a last dialled function, which is activated by pressing the headset button for about 1-2 secs, in summary, a useful bit of kit. The Jabra BT130 has a voice dial function which I haven't used, as I haven't set up any voice dialing on my SE K750i

The only problem I have with it, is that I can't seem to get it to sit comfortably in either of my ears, not sure if this is due to my ear (nothing special about it) or the headset design.

Sony Ericsson K750i shot of Jabra BT130 bluetooth headset

Labels: , ,
2 comments:
gravatar
Anonymous said...
3:21 pm  

I must congratulate you since the bluetooth headset is already performing it's expected function. This means that you have no regrets.

gravatar
iPad Mini Screen Protectors said...
6:49 pm  

impressive!

Post a Comment