I'm getting a Sony Ericsson K750i mobile phone

Today I ordered myself a new mobile phone, the Sony Ericsson K750i. I am also ending a 12 year relationship with T-Mobile, which started in 1993 with a company called One2One who were new on the market, and where offering free local calls to landlines, bearing in mind at that time they only had network coverage within selected parts inside the M25.

I have been on the same traffic since then, and my monthly bill has pretty much stayed around the same £25 mark.

My main requirements from the new phone in order of importance are:

Good quality camera for mob logging during my upcoming adventure
Phone functions
Provide calendar functions preferably with ability to synchronise with outlook
FM Radio receiver
Voice recorder
MP3 player for the occasional podcast.

I will let you know if the Sony Ericsson K750i meets up to my requirements.

It's funny how my requirements have changed, as in my Sony Walkman W800 post, I had said that phone was not for me, yet a couple of weeks later, I go for virtually the same phone.

The only reason I didn't go for the Sony Walkman W800, was because of the design colour which makes the phone stand out a mile away, and is not good for anyone who takes their personal security serious in a place like London, I don't want to be a victim of crime, mugging or pickpocket.

Since I'm not needing the MP3 player facility, the reduced storage on the Sony Ericsson K750i is not really a disadvantage for me.

I'm looking forward to receiving my new toy, and will let you know how I get on with it.

2 comments:
gravatar
Nneka's World said...
1:04 pm  

Goodluck with the new phone, looking to get the nokia 8800, i am a die hard nokia fan, always had one and always will, managing some nokia one now, but saving for the 8800.

gravatar
Anonymous said...
4:09 pm  

The SE K750i is a cool phone. I hope you enjoy it. Meanwhile, I added you already to my links. I enjoy your blogs. Glad to have another technofreak in the house.

Post a Comment