My Sony Ericsson K750i mobile phone has arrived

My new Sony Ericsson K750i phone arrived yesterday, I charged it overnight, and having been playing with it on the London Underground on the way to work. As said in my previous post, I am moving from T-Mobile to Virgin Mobile, so the phone is free, but I am tied to Virgin Mobile for 12months, at a monthly cost of £24, with 4 months half price line rental. This gives me 100mins each month, which should be okay for me, since I have another phone for work. I also got a free Bluetooth headset and car charger, so I'm pretty happy with the deal.

I got the phone from One Stop Phone Shop, and was pretty pleased to know that the phone supplied is sim free, unlocked and unbranded, so after my 12 months, I can either go to another network or get reduced line rental if I chose to stay with Virgin.

The main thing I've noticed so far about the phone is the size of the keyboard, being slightly smaller than my present phone the Nokia 3330, so I'm hoping I get used to that.

I'll give full review once I've had the phone for a while, and will let you know if it meets my requirements as specified in my earlier post.

If anyone is considering this phone, and has any questions they would like to ask about this model, then feel free to leave a comment, or Contact Me.

Labels: , ,
1 comments:
gravatar
Anonymous said...
2:07 pm  

Congrats.

I wish you unlimited enjoyment on your new gadget.

Post a Comment