More on my Sony Ericsson k750i

Here is a picture I took with my new toy the Sony Ericsson K750i mobile phone.
It shows my retired Nokia 3330 phone next to the box of the K750i.

I have so far been able to synchronise my calendar and contacts on my phone with my home computer. I will be taking the Sony software and cable to my office next week, so I can get my office calendar synchronised with my phone as well, once that is complete, then the phone will have completed one of my requirements.

Also got to pair up the phone with my Jabra BT130 bluetooth headset, and used that this morning in the car, though I am still trying to get comfortable with wearing the headset. It feels a little odd, and does not sit comfortably in my ear. I have hidden my phone, so it is not visible to other bluetooth devices, so no bluejacking of my phone thank you.

While shopping this morning, I also tried the FM radio, but the reception was not too good inside buildings.

As you probably have already guessed, I'm a happy boy at the moment. More from me on this lovely phone in the future.

Sony Ericsson K750i box and Nokia 3330 phone

Labels: , ,
1 comments:
gravatar
Anonymous said...
3:20 am  

It is amazing how technology can be used to improve our lives and make us happy. Definitely, the extent you enjoy technology is directly proportional to the cost of acquiring such.

Ride on and enjoy yourself.

Post a Comment