BoinxTV Video Production Software

BoinxTV for MacBook Pro


I've just discovered BoinxTV a new video production software that looks very useful especially for those who would like to reduce or eliminate post production after recording a live show like I currently have to do for our church services which we put on the web.

At present after recording our live event, I have to do some post production like adding titles, intros and outros, and it looks like with this BoinxTV software for the Mac, I can use the MacBook Pro to do these on the fly and have a properly formatted quicktime movie file ready at the end of the service to be uploaded to the internet.

The BoinxTV Mac video production software is still in alpha at the moment, and I haven't done some serious testing of it yet, but with 3 camera input support, it looks like a video production softeware that might be a challenge for the Tricaster production box product by NewTek.

I will surely be posting a review of BoinxTV once I've tested it thoroughly.

Looking for a Cheap video mixer?

Labels: , ,
1 comments:
gravatar
Anonymous said...
3:01 pm  

Hi Shola, I recently downloaded the same program. Its really nice but I am currently looking for a software that allows you to do stuff like you see on CNN. Boinx TV is close to it but it is only suitable for live podcasts.

I am looking for a software that you can use for live video broadcasts

Post a Comment