Sony Ericsson Mobile Phone

My Sony Ericsson K750i mobile phone now needs to be replaced, as not only is it over 2 years old, but the cell phone's lcd display is broken, and I can no longer take photos with the phone anymore.

I'm now thinking of getting another Sony Ericsson mobile phone, maybe the Cybershot C902 with its 5 MegaPixel camera due to my interests in photo taking and videography as opposed to the more popular Sony Walkman W580i which tends to favour the music lovers with its MP3 player. The other mobile phone that has caught my attention is the Nokia N96 which might suit my protable video camcorder needs.

Sony Ericsson cybershot C902, Walkman W580i or Nokia N96 review



So as a gadgets man, which new mobile phone should I go for, the SE C902, the SE W580i or the Nokia N96 that is the current question. I'm not going to rush into a decision, especially since it means I'm going to be tied into at least a 12 month newtork contract with either T-Mobile, Orange, Virgin, O2 or Vodafone.

I'm wondering if email configuraion on the SE W850i will be similar to that of the SE K750i, I hope the SE W850i default smtp server can easily be changed and that the option to leave email on the server is available on the Sony Walkman mobile phone.

As soon as I make a decision on the new mobile phone, I'll post my thoughts here, I don't like the colour of the Sony Ericsson W850i walkman phone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment