BBC and SKY HD Service

In my Flat Panel TV post I mentioned SKY's HD service, well it seems that the BBC is teaming up with SKY to provide a HD service according to an article in The Times newspaper.

The article goes on to suggest SKY is gearing up for a major marketing campaign to promote this service and increase its share of the UK Digital TV market.

Well as I said in my earlier post, a point re-iterated by The Times article there will be a limited HD program content initially, but more importantly not all those who have already bought a Flat Panel TV will be able to benefit from the service, so when those Adverts start rolling, think twice before you commit yourself to a high definition service that you can't fully enjoy or don't have enough programmes on.

Labels:
1 comments:
gravatar
Shola said...
11:21 pm  

Thanks for the comment Diakim, I'll be keeping an eye on yours as well, need to know what's going on back home.

Annonymous, your link is not working.

Post a Comment