Shola on Home Gadgets

My Gadgets Blog



My name is Shola, and this gadgets blog is just a place for me to talk about home electronics or technology.

I'm not a gadget geek contrary to my blog title, in fact I'm usually a late technology adopter, and don't buy a product or gadget just because it is cool and is the latest craze, but because it is useful to me.

My intention is to try to look at devices or technology and talk about how it is useful or improves one's comfort level at home.

I studied electronics, but currently work with computers.

I hope you find the articles or post of use, and feedback via the comments section is always welcome, and now lets go and look for some devices to review for this gadgets blog, Shola.

1 comments:
gravatar
Unknown said...
7:01 pm  

You studied electronics!! No wonder you love gadgets so much!! I'm introducing hubby to this blog ASAP!! He has to get in tune with the latest technology and gadgets around. Kudos & thanks to you Shola for making my work easier!!

Post a Comment