My new DV Recorder - Liteon / LVW-5026

In an earlier post I mentioned that I would soon be changing my Samsung 709 DVD Player, well yesterday my new DVD recorder arrived, it is a Liteon LVW-5026 DVD/HDD recorder.

The main reason I went for this model is I need to make some DVDs of video recordings I made for my local church, and the Liteon came highly recommended as a DVD recorder, I would have gone for a DVD recorder only, but since I currently don't have a means of recording programmes from my Sky Digibox, I added a little extra and went for a combined DVD/HDD Recorder, so now I can record programs onto the Hard Drive to view later, as well as create DVDs of my home movies.

I have had the time yet to go through the manual or get acquainted with this DVD recorder yet, so views will have to wait till later on.

0 comments:

Post a Comment