Sony Walkman W800 phone

If your current mobile phone contract is up for renewal, are looking for a new mobile phone, but also want a MP3 player, then this might just be the answer.

The Sony Walkman W800 was brought to my attention by the Station Master, even though I had seen the advert on the telly, I had paid more attention to the car chase and explosions than the product.

The Walkman W800 is a Tri-Band phone, 2M Pixel camera and MP3 player with the supplied memory stick able to store 150 music tracks. Other features include a FM radio, simple organiser, message texting.

For full specification, check out the website, and make up your own mind. As for me, this isn't the one, as I don't need a MP3 player, more a PDA with phone and camera that will enable me to do some MoBlogging.

I've got a few months to make up my mind, but recommendations are welcome.

1 comments:
gravatar
Anonymous said...
1:43 pm  

As you have rightly noted, the Sony Walkman W800 is not the phone for a serious player in the mobilelifestyle.

I will suggest any brand of the i-Mate Pocket PC for you, or Eten M500. Either of these will meet your demand for a Smartphone, PDA, MP3 Player, Camera, etc. I am considering picking up one for myself in a couple of month's time.

Post a Comment