Sony PD170 Camcorder and more.

Shola and Sony PD170 camcorder

Here is a picture of me 'playing' with my Sunday church gadgets, the Sony PD170 camcorder being used as a VCR, the CMX07 video mixer and some PMR radios being used for talkback.

I am in charge of the Video team at my local church, and have access to some good equipment.

Not shown is an additional Sony PD170 camcorder on a tripod used for wide shots and a Panasonic 3 CCD S-VHS camera also on tripod providing the main shot of the stage.

I will do a review of the Sony PD170 camcorder in a future post.

I usually act as the director, but can also operate either of the 2 cameras, with other team members capable of directing as well.

Hitachi SD card HD Camera

Labels: , ,
1 comments:
gravatar
Anonymous said...
4:46 am  

Shola, I can see you enjoying yourself here (lol). It is good to know that you are putting your skills and experience in gadgets to use in working in the divine vineyard.

I wish you all the best, and will be waiting for the reviews whenever you are ready.

Post a Comment